Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Friends

Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Friends : Catch Awesome Collection of Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Friends.Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.It is a time to wish all friends, and to express that "I Care".We are giving you some awesome collections of Beautiful Happy New Year 2018 SMS and Wishes for your Heart Touching Friends to Keep Your Friendship throughout the life.



Happy New Year 2017 SMS Between Friends


It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Have a wonderful New year buddy.
I was never a perfect friend for you, but you can trust me, I will always be there for you whenever you need support.  Have an awesome New year dear.
A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.Have a great new year,
Remember the days we played and went to school together? Those are the memories I still cherish even though we stay miles apart now.Havea blasting new year ahead buddy.
Having you by my side to share every little happiness and sorrows made me a strong personality. Thank you for being my best friend.Have a great new year.
It is very difficult to express my feeling for you in just a few words. You are special and the most beautiful thing that happened to me. Though I may not show my feeling but still love you all very much. Happy new year my dear friends.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment