Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Husband and Wife

Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Husband and Wife : Catch the Best Collection of Happy New Year 2018 SMS Between Husband and Wife.Surprise your wife with these beautiful New year 2018 . She will love these quotes and feels really a romantic touch to your new year with the sweetest wishes.



Happy New Year 2017 SMS Between Husband and Wife


  • Good Morning! I Might Disrupt Your Peaceful Slumber, But What Can I Do? You’re The First Thing That Comes Into My Mind as I Wake Up. Could You Stop Complaining And Just Give My Morning Kiss?Have a great Happy New Year.
  • God Has Added One More Day In Your Life Not Necessarily Because You Need It But Because Someone Else Might Need You. Happy New Year dear.
    • Every Morning Reminds Me Of All The Wrong Dreams I Had Been Chasing All My Life Until I Found The Right One You! Happy New Year dear.!!
    • Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.Happy New Year dear.
    • No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.Have a great new year wishes..
    • My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.Happy New Year dear.
    • There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.Happy New Year dear.
    • The Dream is not what you see in sleep, Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep. Happy New Year dear.
    • We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.Happy New Year dear.
    • You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.Happy New Year dear.
    • Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. Happy New Year dear.
    • Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way.Happy New Year dear.
    Share on Google Plus
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment